I was NOT tagged by Confessions of a YA Reader but I want to play anyways, so here we are. I have not read through the list yet to see what’s on it, so I have no idea how I’ve done yet!
How many books have you read from Amazon’s list of 100 Books to read in a lifetime?
How to Play:
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
I got 31/100! That’s about a third of them, which sounds about right to me, I suppose. I have a smattering of these on my TBR, as well. I always wonder how lists like this are curated — book tastes are so individual that it’s difficult to find books that a person actually MUST read.
Anyways — I’m not going to tag anyone directly because it feels way too awkward to do so, but if you want to do this too, then consider yourself tagged!